Friday, October 9, 2015

BECAUSE THEY MADE ME!


You're invited:  Join me on Facebook www.facebook.com/lzern   or Twitter https://twitter.com/LindaLZern  or Goodreads or my website www.zippityzerns.com  or . . . my author page amazon.com/author/lindazern 


Linda L. Zern

A- Age: Between pimples and coffin.
B- Biggest Fear: Being in a car under the water. 
C- Current Time: 2:09 am 
D- Drink you last had: Strawberry Lemonade 
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: BFF 
F- Favorite Song: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
G- Ghosts, are they real: Constantly Real! They follow me around.
H- Hometown: Orlando
I- In love with: Sherwood Zern
J- Jealous of: My Grandkid's skin!
K- Killed Someone?: Only in my dreams.
L- Last time you cried?: I'm crying right now.
M- Middle Name: Lee - like the General
N- Number of Siblings: One and One
O- One Wish: That Glen Beck would read one of my books!
P- Person who you last called: BFF
Q- Question you're always asked: When was your last pap smear?
R- Reason to smile: Butterflies
S- Song last sang: Primary Songs - All
T- Time you woke up: 1:00am
U- Underwear Color: Brand New
V- Vacation Destination: The Cayman Islands
W- Worst Habit: Reading in the Tub
X- X-Rays you've had: No Thanks
Y- Your favorite food: My Fried Chicken
Z- Zodiac Sign: The Cool One 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...